Friday, March 11, 2011

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly!

The Good -

1. Rocked my first 2 mile run. By rocked I mean finished, without walking. It wasn't pretty and it wasn't fast but I did it!
2. I'm sticking to my running training schedule. Granted I'm only like 3 days in but hey I'm off to a good start.
3. My new Believe necklace arrived in the mail yesterday and I am in looooove!

The Bad -

1. BOMBED my 1 mile run today. Had to walk a good portion of it. Just wasn't feeling it.
2. Urgently needed to pee the entire run. TMI. Sorry. It is what it is. Never run without making a pit stop first! Lesson learned the hard way.
3. I had virtually no water to drink today. Not sure how I managed it. I'm usually diligent to be sure I drink enough. My body was not happy with me this afternoon, forcing it to run with no hydration!

The Ugly -
1. My running attire. I have nothing good to wear running. It usually comes down to me staring at my closet trying to find something that I won't mind getting sweaty. Tomorrow I'm on a mission to find good comfy running clothes without breaking the bank. I do have good shoes already, those were a must for me to even start running.

I'll leave you with a funny cartoon...

1 comment:

  1. love the new cartoon!

    Take each run one day at a time.....we all are going to have bad runs.

    ReplyDelete