Thursday, March 1, 2012

March Goals

March 1st. Time for a fresh start. February was a struggle for me and I gained weight instead of losing. So I'm trying something new for March and I'm going to set out monthly goals from here on out. I've never done it before, or at least not written out in specifics. I think it will be good to see the small successes I have so I can focus on those instead of the failures. I have a busy month of activities with the kids so I really need to stay accountable for my food and exercise.

I also plan to take some time off of running until I see the podiatrist and get a better feel for where we are with that injury. My appointment with her is on the 8th!

So my March goals...

- Get back on track with my WW point counting.
- Complete 3 weeks of Six Weeks to Six Pack (5 days = 1 week)
- Do at least 5 other work outs (Wii Fit or Active, walks, The Firm, etc)

1 comment: