Friday, March 9, 2012

Disappointment - Excitement - Health

Disappointment:
My podiatry appointment was cancelled. Turns out they don't take my type of insurance. They do take my carrier but not our specific type. So back to square one on that.

Excitement:
My mom and I are registered for another 5k. It is March 24 called Loop the Lake and raises money for a children's home. It is the first race we ever did together one year ago so we're doing it again! Hopefully we can beat our time from last year. It was quite humorous last year as we got to the site and looked at the lake. We both said "no way that is 3 miles, that has to be at least 6 miles around. I guess we go part way and then turn around." So as we're running we keep waiting for the turn around but it never comes. Turns out the lake IS 3 miles around. So this year we'll know better. Last year we thought there was NO WAY in all the world we'd be able to run the entire lake but we did it!

Health:
I am feeling MUCH better today. A few days of antibiotics and my status has returned to human. I still feel pretty worn down, my energy hasn't caught back up but my head no longer pounds at every movement and I don't feel like someone to a pick ax to my face. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment