Friday, March 23, 2012

Fear

I have my 5K tomorrow. I haven't run since my last 5K a month ago. I haven't done ANYTHING in that month. For some reason every time I even thought about working out or running I came up with an excuse not to. I'm wondering now if it was fear of hurting my foot and having 3-4 days of a swollen foot again. I can't believe I've wasted a month but hopefully tomorrow I can run a decent race and get back into the swing of things. I plan on taking it EASY the rest of the day to hopefully temper any possible swelling. Taking it easy will include a 2.5 hour stent in the movie theater to see The Hunger Games! woohoo! So wish me luck that I don't completely flop tomorrow. On the upside my mom hasn't run or worked out since our last 5K so at least I'm in good company!

1 comment: