Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Surprising Results

So this week has been another rough one. My husband has had triple his usual work so he's hardly home. Not sure why but I seem to be incapable of making a regular dinner when he's not home. In the past that would mean I would go out for fast food. But this week I had eggs for dinner one night, leftovers another night and whipped up a pork tenderloin (something I've never made before!). I did forget to make any sides with it. Oops. In my defense I spend all day at home with our boys and then work from home at night so when I'm 100% in charge at night I let things slip. The boys enjoyed spaghetti two nights in a row which is the greatest thing EVER to them.

So between weird eating, going into the negative on my point count and lots of chocolate cravings (for which I satisfied with various things including mocha lattes and chocolate cake) plus a female thing that reared its ugly head this week I still managed to LOSE TWO POUNDS! I didn't work out once this week but I guess being 100% in charge of everything in our house worked it off. Just goes to show me how awful my eating was before I went on WW.

I'm feeling so much more energy lately. I still live in a state of perpetual tiredness (thanks under working thyroid) but before doing mundane tasks like emptying the dryer would take hours of working myself up to doing it. Now I'm like "oh dryer is done. Unload. Reload." I'm loving it! My house is looking better than normal and my kids are still getting plenty of 1 on 1 time.

Tomorrow night is the only night my husband will be home so I plan to get in a run. My 5K is in 4 weeks and I haven't run in the past 2 weeks. I need to get back into it! I am determined to make this my best 5K yet!

2 comments:

  1. Great weight loss. You can get back in the schedule. I have you tried Vitamin B13, I have been using it for that afternoon tiredness....it has really helped me out a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually do take a Vitamin B-complex and it helps a lot. I can tell the days I forget to take it!

    ReplyDelete