Friday, May 4, 2012

Cement Legs

So I'd taken a hiatus from running and working out and eating right and all that goes into being healthy after my disappointing 5K.  Then we went on a family vacation...to the beach.  Nothing like strapping on a bathing suit to make you wish you'd been trying harder at the whole weight loss, get fit thing!  I will say my suit was looser this year than last which was great but I'm not where I want or need to be.  So now that we're home I'm back on the wagon again. 

Last night I went out for my first post-vacation run (2nd post 5K run).  I'm trying to ease back into things so I did a walk/run alternating plan.  My legs were like cement, so tight and miserable.  But I did about 1.5 miles and then headed home to start dinner.  Despite it being a not so great run it did remind me how much I love the post-run feeling.  So here's to starting over...AGAIN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment