Thursday, December 29, 2011

Six Pack

For Christmas my mom bought me the Jillian Michael's Six Week to Six Pack DVD. I tried it out last night and boy did it kick my butt! I'm usually really good at ab work outs. My favorite part of any work out video is when they get to the abs. But boy oh boy I struggled!

I woke up this morning and my abs ache...so do my arms...and legs! I'm really looking forward to continuing this program. My mom did say I can't get a six pack before her (she's already in much better shape than me) but I told her in six weeks I'll either have a 6-pack or be dead!

Anyhow I really enjoyed the work out and had a lot more fun with it than I have with the 30 Day Shred (which is also a great work out I just enjoyed this one more). Can't wait to see what level 2 holds for me but I'm giving level 1 the full 3 weeks!

Hopefully I can shed the 40lbs covering my abs so my 6-pack will actually be visible!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I need to pick up that DVD one of these days!

    ReplyDelete